Thursday, March 22, 2012

Room Creativity

I plan on turning the entire room into a giant MacBook. The screen with the Powerpoint will be the Photoshop workspace and the entire front of the room will be the screensaver/Mac desktop. The desks will be arranged like a keyboard and each desk will look like a letter key. Optimistic, I know, but I'll try. I do want to use black curtains for Ogden's back wall, but most likely I'll just clear up the clutter next to the windows, since the natural light helps my nerves...

As for a possible activity for my first answer (consider the audience) I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm leaning towards using a the sponge activity to lead into it.... Second answer (typography) might be like an interactive Powerpoint game thing. I'm not 100% sold on anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment