Friday, February 17, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

1. I plan on mainly practicing my technique on Photoshop, since that is where I have the least knowledge. Plus, my research towers indicate I don't have a lot of research on the actual technique required to be a successful graphic designer anyways. I will go and buy tutorial books and will work on the lessons they have whether they be photo editting or typography or effects or such as.

2. This should reach 30 hours of work since I've done these tutorials before and each one is about 1 to 2 hours of work. Since I will have an entire book to work with, I don't think this will be a problem. I will divide the work to maybe one lesson a day or every two days depending on my mood... All the work completed will be kept in a folder and I'll print them out/PDF them for evidence if necessary.

3. This relates back to my EQ becuase this allows me to experiment hands-on different techniques to make my designs more eye-catching. Also, because one of my possible answers is knowing the ins-and-outs of the software being used, it fits perfectly. Also, because my skills as a graphic designer are in reality limited to publication design, since that's where I've been trained the most, this will allow me to become more creative with more mediums other than just editorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment