Friday, January 6, 2012

ESLRs

1. I am currently focusing most on communicator because it's the one that I have most trouble on. I experience a lot of misunderstandings day to day. I also focus on iPoly citizen because I have a short fuse when I'm stressed out and I can come off as disrespectful.

2. I plan on doing this through the 20 minute presentation. I'll slow down my speech and plan out what I'm saying a little more. As for iPoly citizen, I'm doing it through yearbook since I'm contributing to the school.

3. I think it will help me educationally by becoming more confident in what I'm saying and I'll write better essays as a result of more organized and planned out thoughts... (?) uh, iPoly citizen helps me because it helps me see the big picture of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment